Golden Rose Make Up - Pretty Make Up For Brown Eyes.
Golden Rose Make Up
- The Golden Rose is a gold ornament, which popes of the Catholic Church have traditionally blessed annually. It is occasionally conferred as a token of reverence or affection. Recipients have included churches and sanctuaries, royalty, military figures, and governments.
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
golden rose make up - Rilastil Make
Rilastil Make Up Lipstick - Golden Sand
This newly formulated super moisturizing, smooth, and long-lasting lipstick, even for those with sensitive skin. High melting point waxes grant a perfect smoothness and color. Lipstick has ingredients including vitamins designed to have a protective power to prevent dry, chapped lips. Used regularly, studies show lips will experience a dramatic increase in moisture and smoothness . Fragrance Free. Studies show that after 30 days, lips will experience a 200% increase in moisture, a 160% increase in protection to prevent dry, chapped lips, and a 56% increase in smoothness of the lips.
Golden Rose Agrofarms Ltd.
Golden Rose Agrofarms Ltd. is one of Ethiopia's leading flower (specializing in roses) exporters. They are fair flower and fair plant certified in addition te being fair trade. The fair trade status means that 10% of the sale of the flowers goes back to the workers. Ethiopia has created a private/public partnership to expand the flower industry in Ethiopia. Several years ago the government sat down with private investors to ask how they could develop this sector of the economy. They determined that to start a flower business you need: access to capitol, access to cheap land, and good policy to make it grow. The responded to each of these needs to make Ethiopia a succesful environment for flower growing businesses. Farmers are able to get loans up to 70% of cost from local banks or the gov't at favorable interest rates. Land is available at low costs 100k from the airport for 100 year leases. Once a quarter the growers and logistic providers meet with the Prime Minister and the Ministry of Agriculture to discuss the issues the growers are facing. Inputs are also duty free (the cost of the materials to setup the greenhouses and farms). Consequently, exports have grown from .5 million dollars in 2000 to 120 million dollars in 2008. The industry has created 80k new jobs. Eighty-five percent of the workers are young women who have never had a job before. This is providing a second income for their families and causing women to have fewer chilren. It takes approximately 2-3 days for the flowers to get from the farm to the consumer. The value chain must be cold storage from the moment the flower is cut to the flower shop.
MAC Collection as of Dec 2007: Pigments (middle shelf) Lovely Lily, Pink Pearl, Pink Vivid, Accent Red, Pinked Mauve, Cool Pink, Pink Bronze, Revved-Up, Fuchsia, Apricot Pink, Shimmertime, Goldenaire, Lily White, Rose, Melon, Kitschmas, Helium, Bright Fuchsia, Electric Coral, Quietly, Viz-a-Violet, Mauvement, Cornflower, Rich Purple, Violet, Deep Purple, Grape, Nocturnal Plum, French Violet, Entremauve, Smoke Signal, Azreal Blue, Steel Blue, Blue (Rebel Rock), Naval Blue, Deep Blue Green, Teal, Golder’s Green, Chartreuse, Golden Olive, Night Light, Kelly Green, Landscape Green, Emerald Green, True Chartreuse, Copperized, Green Brown, Cocomotion, Tan, Dazzleray, Gold Mode, Coco, Subtle, Jardin Aires, Chocolate Brown, Sunnydaze, Copper Sparkle, Rushmetal, Rose Gold, Gold Metal, Old Gold, Golden Lemon, Off the Radar, Provence, Naked, Fairylite, White Gold, Gold Dusk, Frost, White, Vanilla, Pink Opal, Quick Frost, Silver Fog, Platinum, Softwashed Grey, Soft Washed, Dark Soul, Black Black, Maroon, Sunpepper, Aire-de-Blue, Pastorale, Blue Brown, Copperclast Not Pictured: Your Ladyship, Gold Stroke, Sweet Sienna, Burnt Burgundy, Forest Green vial, Deckchair