Where To Find Max Factor Makeup. Semi Permanent Makeup Pens.
Where To Find Max Factor Makeup
- Max Factor & Company is a cosmetics company, founded during 1909 by Maximilian Faktorowicz (1877–August 30, 1938), Max Factor, a Polish-Jewish cosmetician.
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Discover or perceive by chance or unexpectedly
- Discover oneself to be in a surprising or unexpected situation
- discovery: a productive insight
- Discover (someone or something) after a deliberate search
- come upon, as if by accident; meet with; "We find this idea in Plato"; "I happened upon the most wonderful bakery not very far from here"; "She chanced upon an interesting book in the bookstore the other day"
- discovery: the act of discovering something
365.27 - Vivid Impact
Apparently, MAX FACTOR will no longer be sold at Duane Reade's anymore. I saw that there was a 75% off sale. I decided to try something new. Eyeshadow in a tube with its own applicator. I always thought that these things would have been fiddly but to my surprise I was pleased with the result. I just drew it on my face, and it stayed exactly where I put it. Of course, I had to use my blending brush to get everything to blend well, but it went on with ease. 12 hours later, it stayed on too! Ladies, this is perfect for when you are on the go (ahem.... and up spending the night somewhere without your full makeup bag, and want to look decent the next morning)... I'm just saying... The scenario happens. LOL!! This product is worthy of being in everyone's pocketbook. Too bad it's sold out. Shame shame, and I got it for $1.94. Why did it take me so long to find out about this?
the iconic max factor building
The Max Factor building at the corner of Hollywood and Highland is one of the city's most beautiful buildings. Shot through my windshield in rush-hour traffic.