Permanent Cosmetic Ink : International Make Up Trade Show : Heidi Klum Makeup Line
Permanent Cosmetic Ink
- (Permanent Cosmetics) The technique of tattooing cosmetics, including eyeliner, lip line, eyebrows, eye shadow, etc., permanently on the face permanently. This technique is also used in restorative applications and/or to help correct flaws and scars on the face and body.
- (Permanent cosmetics) Permanent makeup is a another name for tattooing of the face. A tattoo is a marking made by inserting indelible ink into the dermis layer of the skin to change the pigment for decorative or other reasons. Tattoos are applied on the eyebrow area to enhance a fuller look.
- (Permanent Cosmetics) Similar to tattooing, pigment is placed under your skin to create the desired effect. Permanent make-up can be used for: eyebrows, eyeliner, lip liner, full lip color, create beauty marks, and add areola color after breast reconstruction.
- append one's signature to; "They inked the contract"
- A black liquid ejected by a cuttlefish, octopus, or squid to confuse a predator
- a liquid used for printing or writing or drawing
- A colored fluid used for writing, drawing, printing, or duplicating
- dark protective fluid ejected into the water by cuttlefish and other cephalopods
The Quiet Elegance of Jabbing Ink Into Your Flesh
Not just any fly-by-night ink sink. No. Not even, if you will, tattoos. Say rather, "Permanent Cosmetics."
Some Before and After sample photos of permanent makeup, full face (lips, eyebrows, eyeliner).