ORGANIC MAKE UP - DIFFERENT WAYS TO APPLY EYE MAKEUP.
Organic Make Up
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The composition or constitution of something
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Of, relating to, or derived from living matter
- Of, relating to, or denoting compounds containing carbon (other than simple binary compounds and salts) and chiefly or ultimately of biological origin
- (of food or farming methods) Produced or involving production without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or other artificial agents
- relating or belonging to the class of chemical compounds having a carbon basis; "hydrocarbons are organic compounds"
- a fertilizer that is derived from animal or vegetable matter
- being or relating to or derived from or having properties characteristic of living organisms; "organic life"; "organic growth"; "organic remains found in rock"
Flacon de lait démaquillant bio à l'aloe et au bambou.
Flacon de lait demaquillant bio a l'aloe et au bambou. / An organic make-up remover small bottle with aloe and bamboo. Tags: lait demaquillant; lavande; aloe vera; bambou; silicium vegetal; produit cosmetique; bien-etre corporel; hydratant; hydratation; beaute; soin du corps; emballage; flacon; produit ecologique; bio; Born To Bio; Planete Bleue; 250ml; hygiene; corporelle; hygienique; detoure; detourable; sur; fond blanc; /; packaging; bottle; environmentally friendly product; bio; 250 ml; french; France; personal; hygiene; cutout; cut out; cut-out; make-up remover; make up remover; removing; skin lotion; lavender; aloe vera; bamboo; vegetal silica; plant; cosmetic; body wellness; beauty; body care; on a white background; hydration; gel; creme; cream; skin; care; skincare; moisturizing; moisturising; moisturise; moisturize; moisturiser; moisturizer; cleaning lotion; clean; cleansing
Make-up for Fashion Photo shoot WM021606a100-vi
In this fashion shoot, we try to get a natrual and organic feeling to this shooting. Make-up should be subtle enough for the fashion but yet still show up from far away. Successful make up could contours to every needs of the model and as wells as to stands against to the strong lighting of its studio photography. Contact Make-up artist Alice : firstname.lastname@example.org