Natural eye make up : Charlie green make up : Too much eye makeup.
Natural Eye Make Up
- The composition or constitution of something
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- a notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat
- in accordance with nature; relating to or concerning nature; "a very natural development"; "our natural environment"; "natural science"; "natural resources"; "natural cliffs"; "natural phenomena"
- A thing that is particularly suited for something
- A person regarded as having an innate gift or talent for a particular task or activity
- someone regarded as certain to succeed; "he's a natural for the job"
- A sign (?) denoting a natural note when a previous sign or the key signature would otherwise demand a sharp or a flat
- look at
- the organ of sight
- Look at or watch closely or with interest
- good discernment (either visually or as if visually); "she has an eye for fresh talent"; "he has an artist's eye"
i don't wear make up ....MOSTLY because im too lazy to apply it .... so what ya see is what ya get ....except for those man eyebrows... i hate them... I want to thank EVERYONE for your amazing support on this photo ... it really gives me the courage to be able to go in FRONT of the camera once in a while ... you guys are the best!
Golden Brown Natural Smokey
Trialling what sort of make up looks good on me One day i'll want to get married and because i never wear shadow i have no idea what looks good. I'll try dress up each week for church and then keep a documentation of it.