MAKE UP INDUSTRY - CHARLIE GREEN MAKE UP ARTIST.
Make Up Industry
- An activity or domain in which a great deal of time or effort is expended
- the people or companies engaged in a particular kind of commercial enterprise; "each industry has its own trade publications"
- diligence: persevering determination to perform a task; "his diligence won him quick promotions"; "frugality and industry are still regarded as virtues"
- A particular form or branch of economic or commercial activity
- Economic activity concerned with the processing of raw materials and manufacture of goods in factories
- the organized action of making of goods and services for sale; "American industry is making increased use of computers to control production"
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
Merry Christmas from BrickMan Industries
Merry Christmas from BrickMan Industries Least thats what its mean't to say! There was also mean't to be a chimney, and it was mean't to be actually good. But the dog destroyed 2 previous attempts lol.
Industry nr Manchester. Taken with a cheap camera believe it or not. Its not the camera is the photographers "eye".