EYE MAKE UP HOW : CHEAP AIRBRUSH MAKEUP SYSTEMS.
Eye Make Up How
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- good discernment (either visually or as if visually); "she has an eye for fresh talent"; "he has an artist's eye"
- Look at or watch closely or with interest
- look at
- the organ of sight
eye make up how - Neutrogena Makeup
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleasing Towelettes, Night Calming, 25 Count (Pack of 2)
Clear away your makeup after a stressful day. Gently and effectively dissolve all traces of dirt, oil and makeup ;even waterproof mascara! Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Night Calming are gentle, ultra soft calming cloths for clean, fresh, makeup-free skin in one easy step. Remove all traces of makeup while enjoying a unique calming fragrance that helps you unwind and prepares you for a good night's sleep. Ophthalmologist tested Dermatologist tested Allergy tested Alcohol-free
28/365 Coco Mademoiselle
This one was inspired by the woman who I think is the most beautiful woman in the world...Keira Knightley! I had a pretty long morning and I was up googling away in fashion blogs. Stubbled upon the "Chanel Coco Mademoiselle" perfume ad again and stared in awe at how beautiful this woman is. So I did my own version of the current ads make up. It's all brownish and nude so I wanted to keep it simple. But then I remembered that Blake Lively is the face of the Chanel Coco Mademoiselle hang bags so I was looking at her campaign ads too. I couldn't really do her make up because since I was doing Keira's, which is mostly brown, it wasn't going to mix well because Blake's is mostly blueish. I might start a series on the perfume on here. Just my representation of what a Coco Mademoiselle is. To me she's a badass classy superwoman. Oh weirdness I just noticed all the different colors in my hair. :o I'm late for work but I gotta go. Even if all I want to do is take pictures. And no I do not have the perfume yet! :( I need to buy it asap!
45:365 dolled up.
i am the last person who should be allowed to use make-up. or anything that has to do with drawing outlines around the eyes or mouth. i mean COME ON how hard should it be—but i just can't do it. sometimes i try and i get some results. most often the kind similar to a circus or board-walk face painter. ohhh, kaija. another for the apparent eye series. however, unlike the hits-to-the-head series, there aren't that many things you really do with your eyes. unless poking various uncomfortably sharp objects at them counts as art. WHICH IT TOTALLY SHOULD. but i digress. from everything, really. have a great friday and weekend!