DRESS UP AND MAKE UP GAMES FOR GIRLS. JANE BE PURE MINERAL MAKEUP
Dress Up And Make Up Games For Girls
- caparison: put a caparison on; "caparison the horses for the festive occasion"
- overdress: put on special clothes to appear particularly appealing and attractive; "She never dresses up, even when she goes to the opera"; "The young girls were all fancied up for the party"
- make something appear superficially attractive; "The researcher tried to dress up the uninteresting data"; "Don't try to dress up the unpleasant truth"
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- (game) a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
- (game) bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
- (game) crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- (girl) female child: a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
- A female child
- (girl) daughter: a female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in her old age"
- (girl) a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
- A person's daughter, esp. a young one
- A young or relatively young woman
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- The making of electrical contact
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
- The structure or composition of something
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
021/365 Dress up day at school
There was only ever going to be one picture I could submit for today's PAD. Em's school had a dress up and donate ?1 day for the RNLI. Theme was water and here she is as a rather grumpy penguin. Some penguins, it transpires, do not like chilly weather. Anyway, apart from the cold she had fun and she was pleased to be the only penguin in the whole school. I was trying to find some selective colouring software to grey out the vivid background in the left-hand picture, but could only find the colour focus option in picnik which also greyed out most of the penguin outfit. Are there any free sites offering a SC function?
All Dressed Up...
EXPLORE: May 17, 2009 We found this Snowy Egret in beautiful Colorado. This one had full breeding plumage. They are so outstanding with their feathers all ruffled like that. Kind of like being all dressed up with nowhere to go. Their nests were being constructed and maintained with the precision of a drill team for the big event. Can't wait to go back and see the little ones. Best viewed large.