To register you need an account with the Professional Learning Library (PLL). Click here to get an account with the PLL. If you already have an account with the PLL, go to http://pll.asu.edu and SIGN IN to begin registration.
1. Enter the name or keywords of your professional development choice in the search box, hit enter, then scroll the list of results. When you find your class click the Register button.
2. On the next page, scroll down to find the list of open sections then click the Register Now button for the open section of your choice.
3. Once you have clicked Register Now, go to one of the following steps:
- If your class has a fee and you are paying with a credit, debit or purchasing card
- Click the shopping cart that has now appeared at the top of the page and select Checkout. Proceed through the checkout and payment process. After the payment process is complete you will be officially enrolled. You must pay within 24 hours or your enrollment will be cancelled.
- If your class has a fee and you are paying with a Purchase Order
- Contact Michele Coombs at (602) 496-0127 or firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm registration and avoid the 24 hour cancellation for non-payment of fee.
- If your class has no fee
- You will be taken directly to a page that asks if you are registering for yourself or someone else. Complete the question, click Next and you will be immediately registered.