To begin registration, go to the PLL at http://pll.asu.edu and sign in. You will need an account with the Professional Learning Library (PLL) to register. Click here to get one.
1. Enter the name or keywords of your professional development in the search box, hit enter, then scroll the list of results. When you find your class click the Register Now button.
2. On the next page, scroll down to find the list of open sections then click the Register Now button for the open section of your choice.
3. Once you have clicked Register now for your section, a shopping cart will appear at the top of the page with a small red button indicating your class.
- If your class has a fee: Click the shopping cart and select Checkout. Proceed through the checkout and payment process. After the payment process is complete you will be officially enrolled. You must complete payment at the time of registration.
- If your class has no fee: You will be taken directly to a page that asks if you are registering for yourself or someone else. Complete the question, click Next and you will be immediately registered.
If you are registering for an SEI Endorsement: The online course materials will be available mid-morning on the first day of class, Wednesday, February 4th. Be sure to purchase your textbook. To get textbook info, click here.
If you are registering for Tech Tuesday or Gifted Education Matters webinars: You will only need to register one time to participate in the series. Register for the open section with Webinar Series 2014-2015 in the title. You will get more information on each webinar as it approaches.
If you have questions, contact Michele Coombs at firstname.lastname@example.org