Toronto Motel. Bricktown Hotel And Convention Center Reviews
- A city in Canada, capital of Ontario, on the northern shore of Lake Ontario; pop. 635,395
- the provincial capital and largest city in Ontario (and the largest city in Canada)
- Toronto was a Canadian rock band active during the late 1970s and early 1980s. It was formed in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, by guitarist Brian Allen and American-born singer Holly Woods.
- Toronto is a town within the city of Lake Macquarie in New South Wales, Australia, approximately from Newcastle's central business district and is a commercial hub for the sprawling suburbs on the western shore of the lake.
- A roadside hotel designed primarily for motorists, typically having the rooms arranged in a low building with parking directly outside
- a motor hotel
- A motel is a hotel designed for motorists, and usually has a parking area for motor vehicles. They are common in the United States.
- Motel is the debut album by the Mexican soul-rock band, of the same name. The album was released in March 28, 2006, in Mexico, their homeland. And later, after four months, the album was released in countries like Guatemala, Venezuela, Chile, and the United States.
Cheech and Chong
This is graffiti. This is art. This is one of my favourite pieces to come across. So much colour and detail. Too bad it looks better on my computer than it does on Flickr. I need to find out why Flickr reduces picture quality when I upload things. Anyways... enjoy! :)
what was the last motel on the lakeshore motel strip is now closed but i thought i would snap some shots before it was demolished for another condo (sigh) enjoy! :)