Windsor Forex : Daytrade Forex : Broker Forex Hedging.
- The name of the British royal family since 1917. Previously Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, it was changed in response to anti-German feeling in World War I
- a city in southeastern Ontario on the Detroit River opposite Detroit
- The Windsor was an automobile produced in St. Louis, Missouri, USA, from 1929 to 1930 by the Windsor Corporation.
- the British royal family since 1917
- Foreign exchange
- The foreign exchange market (forex, FX, or currency market) is a worldwide decentralized over-the-counter financial market for the trading of currencies.
- The foreign exchange (also known as "forex" or "FX") market is the place where currencies are traded. The overall forex market is the largest, most liquid market in the world with an average traded value that exceeds $1.9 trillion per day and includes all of the currencies in the world.
- The market in which participants are able to buy, sell, exchange and speculate on currencies. The forex markets is made up of banks, commercial companies, central banks, investment management firms, hedge funds, and retail forex brokers and investors.
Windsor, Ontario, Canada shot from Detroit, Michigan, USA
Related topics: fundamental analysis in forexabout forex currencyforex live pricesforex usdmanaged forex tradingthe trading daytrade daysdraft day trades nfl 2011