Hotel strand continental - Hotels by bourbon street
Hotel Strand Continental
- An inhabitant of mainland Europe
- A member of the colonial army in the American Revolution
- A piece of paper currency used at the time of the American Revolution
- of or pertaining to or typical of Europe; "a Continental breakfast"
- of or relating to or concerning the American colonies during and immediately after the American Revolutionary War; "the Continental Army"; "the Continental Congress"
- of or relating to or characteristic of a continent; "the continental divide"; "continental drift"
- Leave (someone) without the means to move from somewhere
- maroon: leave stranded or isolated with little hope of rescue; "the travellers were marooned"
- Drive or leave (a boat, sailor, or sea creature) aground on a shore
- a pattern forming a unity within a larger structural whole; "he tried to pick up the strands of his former life"; "I could hear several melodic strands simultaneously"
- drive (a vessel) ashore
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
Acapulco GRO Mexico
hiya people my last pic was on arrival on vacation by air, I'm loading this one on departure early out of sequence as I have a bit of cropping to do. this is on departure heading north over the tourist bays with the line-up of hotels along the beach front. I can hear those waves now !! :o) The weather was fine here apart from a storm one night, but the rain was okay as it dampened the next-door rooster's enthusiasm and he didn't crow that morning at 5am... I typically travel mid-week to avoid busy times and had a row all to myself on this trip. it had been an interesting morning as I got pulled over by the cops for speeding - I wasn't up for arguing as I would miss my flight so I just kept it obsequious :o) some chick in First Class took her pekenise dog along with her in the aircraft cabin, I wonder if it's her only friend... I'd complained to CO about the slow personnel at ACA check-in last time I was here so I was a bit disappointed to see that the same person had kept the job...that's strong unions for you I guess...
Hotel Strand Continental WC2
Hotel Strand Continental (Withers & Meredith, completed 1911), Strand WC2, Strand, London.
Related topics: la copa inn south padre islandexecutive airport motelamsterdam budget accommodationbellagio hotel buffetcolmar hotelsbuena vista motor inn in san franciscocarlton hotels irelandplaza resort hotels