Hood River Bed And Breakfast. Drei Kronen Hotel Vienna.
Hood River Bed And Breakfast
- The city of Hood River is the seat of Hood River County, Oregon, United States. It is a port on the Columbia River, and is named for the nearby Hood River. As of the 2000 census, the city population was 5,831. In 2006, the population is estimated to have reached 6,581.
- The Hood River of Nunavut, Canada is a long river draining into the Arctic Ocean from its headwaters in the interior of Canada's tundra at Takijuq Lake, close to the Northwest Territories border. The river ends at Arctic Sound near the community of Bathurst Inlet.
- Have this meal
- the first meal of the day (usually in the morning)
- eat an early morning meal; "We breakfast at seven"
- provide breakfast for
- A piece of furniture for sleep or rest, typically a framework with a mattress and coverings
- The time for sleeping
- a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep; "he sat on the edge of the bed"; "the room had only a bed and chair"
- furnish with a bed; "The inn keeper could bed all the new arrivals"
- a plot of ground in which plants are growing; "the gardener planted a bed of roses"
- A place or article used by a person or animal for sleep or rest
hood river depot
Hood River Oregon depot. Originally Union Pacific, it was used by Amtrak and now by the Mt. Hood Railroad. April 2000 scan from 35mm slide.
Hood River County Courthouse
Hood River, Oregon Constructed in 1954 on a hill overlooking downtown Hood River.
See also: maison st charles hotelhotels near baltimore washington airporthotel crillon le bravegrande hotel do portoaustria haus club and hotelcheap jacksonville beach hotelsselect innhotel miramar djerba palacehotels du charme