Cooking ham smoked. Evil cooking mama games. Italy cooking course
Cooking Ham Smoked
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- Emit smoke or visible vapor
- (used especially of meats and fish) dried and cured by hanging in wood smoke
- Inhale and exhale the smoke of tobacco or a drug
- (smoke) a cloud of fine particles suspended in a gas
- Cure or preserve (meat or fish) by exposure to smoke
- (smoke) inhale and exhale smoke from cigarettes, cigars, pipes; "We never smoked marijuana"; "Do you smoke?"
- meat cut from the thigh of a hog (usually smoked)
- overact: exaggerate one's acting
- (Old Testament) son of Noah
Sandwich Roll with Ham and Watercress
Sandwich roll with cooked & smoked ham and watercress.
Vegans Look Away!
These are hams hanging for smoking in the smokehouse.
See also: power level cooking 450cooking recipes in tamil languagegames of cooking foodcooking surveycooking with the best chefscooking light phone numberlcbo cooking classes ottawawhole grain cookingxmas cooking games