Bratz magic make up. Heidi klum makeup line. Wear too much makeup.
Bratz Magic Make Up
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The composition or constitution of something
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- Bratz is an American line of fashion dolls and related merchandise manufactured by MGA Entertainment. The four original 10" dolls - Cloe, Jade, Sasha, and Yasmin - are teenagers distinguished by large heads and skinny bodies, almond-shaped eyes adorned with eyeshadow, and lush, glossy lips.
- Bratz is a video game based on the Bratz doll line. Courtney Clarke & Nathalia Ramos play the voices for this video game.
- Bratz is a computer-animated television series, based on a line of toy dolls of the same name. It is produced by Mike Young Productions and MGA Entertainment, and premiered on 4Kids TV
- A quality that makes something seem removed from everyday life, esp. in a way that gives delight
- magic trick: an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
- The power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces
- charming: possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers; "charming incantations"; "magic signs that protect against adverse influence"; "a magical spell"; "'tis now the very witching time of night"- Shakespeare; "wizard wands"; "wizardly powers"
- any art that invokes supernatural powers
- Mysterious tricks, such as making things disappear and appear again, performed as entertainment
bratz magic make up - MGA Bratz
MGA Bratz Magic Make Up Studio Playset with Katia
Fulfill your dreams of becoming a make-up artist with your own personal Bratz studio. With the Bratz Magic Make-Up Studio, you can use special make-up markers to draw right on the included Bratz Katia doll. With special Bratz stencils, you can spray sleek, colorful new looks right onto your Bratz. Also, use the same makeup and pump-action airbrush to create cool make-up "tattoos" for yourself. Easily washes off you and Katia, so you can create tons of different looks. Salon comes with Katia doll, salon chair, sink that really pumps water and make-up supplies.
Bratz Magic Make Up Salon Provides Hours of Entertainment
The Magic Make Up Salon featuring Bratz doll Katia will help your budding cosmetologist become a make-up artist, and help her learn about the unique art of tattoos. She'll have hours of fun learning about color and design, and she and Katia can even wear the same makeup!
The Bratz Magic Make Up Salon has a working sink and shower. View larger.
What We Think
(what this means)
The Good: Real working sink; makeup safe for children
The Bad: Tattoo airbrush tricky for child to master
In a Nutshell: Encourages creativity, design
At a Glance
Ages: 6 and up
Requires: 4 AA batteries (not included)
Sink and Shower Really Work
The Magic Make Up Salon assembles easily and is ready for use within seconds by snapping the two base pieces together, inserting the batteries at the bottom of the set, and activating the water feature. This is accomplished simply by pouring water into the sink then flipping the switch at the base to the on position. Within a few seconds, the shower is ready for use. The doll is constructed of soft plastic with partially posable limbs A minor quirk is that the doll's legs aren't posable, so that while in the salon chair she can't bend her legs into a realistic-looking seated position. This, however, is offset by the fully reclining salon chair which allows her to be in a supine position with her head and neck against the sink bowl for her hair treatments.
Lots of Beauty Treatments
The play-set comes with a wide array of accessories--stencils, tattoo pens, body glitter gloss, eyebrow makeup, top eye-shadow, mid eye-shadow, iris color, eyelashes, lip color--as well as props that encourage the imaginative play that comes with the "salon"--the mirror, styling tools, TV set, and water bottles.
Two primary benefits of a toy like this leap to mind. First, your child gets to experiment with color and design by learning how cosmetics enhance (or sometimes detract from) natural beauty. Because the make up is safe for human skin, she will be able to see the effect of her handiwork on both the doll's face and her own. Second, since the play-set is marketed as a "styling salon," not just a learning tool for how to apply cosmetics and temporary tattoos, the imaginative aspects of this toy work in tandem with artistic ones. Presumably, and perhaps ideally, this is socially oriented--a styling salon where "Katia" invites her "friends" (that is, your child's friends and their dolls).
All tools and features are in excellent working order. There's a bit of confusion about how to properly load the tattoo pen in the airbrush, but once this is mastered (you may need to demonstrate for your child), the glitter, the games, and the giggles begin.
Show off your passion for fashion with Bratz dolls and accessories.
What's in the Box
Doll, styling salon, accessories.
All my Bratz Dolls
they are in their original outfits 31 bratz + 3 dolls to my collection: Yasmin 1st Edition Yasmin Magic Hair Dana Funk Out now I have 47 dolls ---------------- now I have 51 dolls!!
meant to upload this to ebay but had flickr opened and uploaded it here with out paying attention so I'm just leaving it lol
bratz magic make up
If you're a budding cosmetologist or just love to experiment with make-up, this Bratz set is just the thing. Cloe is an adventurous girl and loves trying new looks. Now you can decide what her next look should be by using the included paraphernalia: a working airbrush tool, seven make-up markers, five stencils (in shapes like hearts, stars, and more), two glitter jars, and a hairbrush.
Bratz are the only girls with passion for fashion! View larger. View makeup applicator.
Show off your passion for fashion with Bratz dolls and accessories.
The airbrush tool lets you evenly apply a coat of make-up to Cloe's face. The markers let you to draw on her eye shadow, eyeliner, and lipstick, darken her eyebrows, and stencil on body tattoos. You can even use the pump-action airbrush and markers to give yourself matching ink work!
The pink and silver glitter can accent Cloe's make-up, be brushed in her hair, or applied to her body. Cloe is wearing a gold strappy dress with a black belt, gold shoes, a gold bracelet, and gold earrings. Her hair is sleekly pulled back out of her face, but can be re-styled repeatedly to match her make-up makeover of the moment. The included make-ups easily wash off of both Cloe and you, allowing a fresh slate for the numerous combinations you are bound to try.