Foods High In Calorie : Calorie Count In Alcohol : Eating Healthy On A Budget Grocery List
Foods High In Calorie
- (caloric) thermal: relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
- a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water through 1 °C, equal to one thousand small calories and often used to measure the energy value of foods
- Either of two units of heat energy
- (caloric) of or relating to calories in food; "comparison of foods on a caloric basis"; "the caloric content of foods"
- Any nutritious substance that people or animals eat or drink, or that plants absorb, in order to maintain life and growth
- (food) any substance that can be metabolized by an animal to give energy and build tissue
- (food) any solid substance (as opposed to liquid) that is used as a source of nourishment; "food and drink"
- (food) anything that provides mental stimulus for thinking
- A high point, level, or figure
- A high-frequency sound or musical note
- a lofty level or position or degree; "summer temperatures reached an all-time high"
- at a great altitude; "he climbed high on the ladder"
- A notably happy or successful moment
- greater than normal in degree or intensity or amount; "a high temperature"; "a high price"; "the high point of his career"; "high risks"; "has high hopes"; "the river is high"; "he has a high opinion of himself"
My cat is anorexic. She used to be 14.5 lbs and is now 7lbs. This started in June when I moved. She stopped eating because of the stress and this resulted in fatty liver disease. She recovered extremely quickly with regular tube feedings (within 2 weeks, a miracle) but she relapsed again this past week. So I am back to doing this nonsense. I have to tube feed my cat four times a day. Here is her dinner -- liquefied high-calorie cat food, pink antibiotic drops, and water to wash it all down the tube in her neck. Not pictured is the medicinal ear drops (given every 8 hours), pepto bismal (as needed), or B12 shots (every other day). UPDATE: She's been diagnosed. Add additional daily medication to the list.
My super high calorie meal
All food in the menu is indicated with number of calories, therefore this restaurant is very popular with calories conscious ladies. Day 1 | Tokyo - Harajuku - Ootoya Restaurant
See also: home remedies to loose weighteasy quick way to lose weightcalculator for calories to lose weighthow many calories in a cantalope1 large egg calories1800 calorie diabetic menucalorie intake guidecalories burned climbing stairs per flightcalories in specific foodslist of foods to eat to lose weight