Wedding Shoes For Flower Girls : Deliver Flowers On Sunday.
Wedding Shoes For Flower Girls
- (Flower Girl) young girl up to 9 years of age that immediately proceeds the bride either carrying flowers or scattering rose petals.
- A young girl who carries flowers or scatters them in front of the bride at a wedding; a child bridesmaid
- A woman or girl who sells flowers, esp. in the street
- (flower girl) a woman who sells flowers in the street
- (Flower Girl) Wedding ceremony participants, also referred to as the wedding party are the people that participate directly in the wedding ceremony itself.
- marriage: the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony; "their marriage was conducted in the chapel"
- A marriage ceremony, esp. considered as including the associated celebrations
- the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
- a party of people at a wedding
- Fit (a horse) with a shoe or shoes
- place: a particular situation; "If you were in my place what would you do?"
- (shoe) footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle) with a flexible upper of leather or plastic and a sole and heel of heavier material
- (shoe) furnish with shoes; "the children were well shoed"
- (of a person) Be wearing shoes of a specified kind
- Protect (the end of an object such as a pole) with a metal shoe
Perfect For a Fidgetting Flower Girl
She said "Daddy, these make my feet sound like tap shoes, I like them!" Today, I will see my little girl perform the duties of the Flower Girl for a friend's wedding. She is a bit nervous and will probably make some memorable noises with these shoes on the wooden floor and pews while the ceremony is in progress! I can't wait! The wedding will be taking place at the Hermitage Church in the Nashville area. This church was built in 1826 by Andrew Jackson (actually his slaves built it) and is on the land that has been preserved as a National Park. What a memorable place for a wedding - it will be hot though as there is no air conditioning and the temps are expected to be 86F!
It seems like everyone and their auntie was getting married on July 7th this year. Even though I mostly do kid photos- I can be convinced to do weddings too. If asked nicely. This shot has to be my favorite of the moment. (I've got a bazillion more that could easily be "also favorites"!) The flower girl was not thrilled about wearing the too-big shoes her Mom had picked out for her, and just before the ceremony started, she ditched them!