TOOTSIE POP CHRISTMAS BOUQUET : WEDDING FLOWER MALAYSIA.
Tootsie Pop Christmas Bouquet
- Tootsie Pops are hard candy lollipops filled with chocolate-flavored chewy Tootsie Roll. They were invented in 1930 by Brandon Perry, an employee of The Sweets Company of America. The company changed its name to Tootsie Roll Industries in 1966.
- The annual Christian festival celebrating Christ's birth, held on December 25 in the Western Church
- period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6
- a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ; a quarter day in England, Wales, and Ireland
- "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" is a song by Darlene Love from the 1963 Christmas compilation album, A Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector.
- The period immediately before and after December 25
- An expression of approval; a compliment
- a pleasingly sweet olfactory property
- an arrangement of flowers that is usually given as a present
- An attractively arranged bunch of flowers, esp. one presented as a gift or carried at a ceremony
- A characteristic scent, esp. that of a wine or perfume
- The use of wine tasting descriptors allow the taster an opportunity to put into words the aromas and flavors that they experience and can be used in assessing the overall quality of wine.
tootsie pop christmas bouquet - Tootsie Roll
Tootsie Roll Pops, Assorted (100-Count Pops), 60-Ounce Box
Tootsie roll pops goes into the world’s number 1 selling candy filled lollipop. Start with a chewy, tootsie roll center, cover it with a delicious, hard candy coating, and you’ve got a simple, delicious treat, a tootsie original that was the first lollipop providing an embedded candy “prize.” and at only 60 calories per fat free pop, it’s the perfect guilt free, sweet tooth pleasing treat that everyone can enjoy. Buy tootsie roll tootsie pop lollipop candy. Tootsie pops are known and loved by adults and kids around the world, and they're available today in more flavors than ever before. The original five flavor mix chocolate, cherry, orange, grape and raspberry has been expanded to include a new sixth flavor that alternates among pomegranate, banana, and now green apple flavored hard candy. Tootsie roll industries today produces more than 62 million tootsie roll candies each day, the majority from its Chicago headquarters. Building on the success of tootsie roll and its early offspring, the company has expanded over the years and now includes total 22 types of candy brands within its confectionery lineup.
11-17-05 TOOTSIE POP
And I was doing so well... just sucking on it, toodling along. Then I HAD to stop for a moment & think about how close I was to the center and that commercial with the owl from, what, the 70's? 80's?
And before I knew it... I bit down, my lovely tootsie pop capoot.
Tootsie Pops are hard candy lollipops filled with chocolate-flavored chewy Tootsie Roll.