Send Get Well Flowers - Flowers Wall Sticker.
Send Get Well Flowers
- [DSMC] To solve a program problem. Usually implies requirement for, or discovery of, additional funding.
- improve in health; "He got well fast"
- (flower) bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- (flower) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- (flower) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- Order or instruct to go to a particular destination or in a particular direction
- Cause to go or be taken to a particular destination; arrange for the delivery of, esp. by mail
- Send a message or letter
- to cause or order to be taken, directed, or transmitted to another place; "He had sent the dispatches downtown to the proper people and had slept"
- cause to go somewhere; "The explosion sent the car flying in the air"; "She sent her children to camp"; "He directed all his energies into his dissertation"
- mail: cause to be directed or transmitted to another place; "send me your latest results"; "I'll mail you the paper when it's written"
send get well flowers - Art of
Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Get Well Soon Gourmet Food Basket
Here's an uplifting and delightful gift to help cure all that ails them. This beautiful basket accented with flowers holds sweets and gourmet treats sure to bring a smile and aid the way to recovery. They'll enjoy Chicken Noodle Soup Mix, Angelina's Sweet Butter Cookies, Get Well Soon Sugar Cookies, Lemon Drop Candy, Enli-Tea-Ments Apricot Medley Tea, Longevity and Peace Chai Tea Mix, Tea Biscuits, and the inspirational book "Get Well Soon - We Need You!" filled with uplifting quotes on healing. Each gift is carefully hand crafted with attention to detail, adorned with flowers and includes a personalized gift message from you to convey your best wishes. Manufactured by Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets.
Get Well Fast Jake, Mummy and Bailey need you!!
This is a special get well card for one of my awesome and special friend on flicker.... I hope after you see this card Jake is feeling better and that it helps with the healing process.. My dearest sweet friend Sandy 2010 saw you through alot of unpleasent stuff (knee, Jake) etc.....So with a lot of prayers,hugs and kisses, head butts and purrrrrrrrrrs, that you and Jake have great health for the new year...... Please hang in there Sandy i'll be thinking of you Jake and Bailey heaps.... with tones of love your way from Australia... Michelle Jason Champaz and Blacky XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO........
"Get Well" Roses - Toned
Getting Well (after minor surgery) was a "snap" (or two.. or three.. or more...) given these flowers I found waiting here at home for me. I lit them with off-camera flash, modified by various boxes, including the box they came in. I hope to capture many more views of them in their transitory beauty. Meanwhile, the Fragrance! oh the Fragrance! MMMmmm.. This one was "toned" using a Hue/Saturation layer set to "colorize" in Photoshop.
send get well flowers
Our 3-In-1 Gift Combination Is Just What The Doctor Ordered, Made Up Of Beautiful Fresh Flowers, A Cuddly Plush Bear And Delicious Candy! Roses, Mini Carnations, Button Poms, Daisy Poms, Monte Casino And More, Expertly Designed By Our Select Florists Arranged In A Rectangular Splitwood Handled Basket Measures 11.5"L Lotsa Love' Get Well Plush Bear, Holding A Doctor Bag, Measures 12"H And Is Safe For All Ages Also Includes A Mouthwatering Sweet Candy Treat Components May Vary Arrangement Measures Approximately 19"H X 12"W X 19"L A Prescription For Fun Thats A Great Way To Send Your Best Wishes For A Speedy Recovery! Whats The Story' The Term "Lotsa" Is A Contraction For "Lots Of" Or "A Lot Of." It First Appeared In The English Language In The 1920s And Has Been A Popular Slang Term Ever Since, Especially For Our Triple Gift Surprise Thats Packed With "Lotsa Love'"!