WHITE PROPANE HEATERS. PANEL HEATER RUNNING COSTS. FAN WALL HEATER
White Propane Heaters
- colorless gas found in natural gas and petroleum; used as a fuel
- Propane is a three-carbon alkane, normally a gas, but compressible to a transportable liquid. It is derived from other petroleum products during oil or natural gas processing. It is commonly used as a fuel for engines, oxy-gas torches, barbecues, portable stoves and residential central heating.
- A flammable hydrocarbon gas of the alkane series, present in natural gas and used as bottled fuel
- This page provides supplementary chemical data on Propane.
- A fastball
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- (heater) fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- (heater) device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- being of the achromatic color of maximum lightness; having little or no hue owing to reflection of almost all incident light; "as white as fresh snow"; "a bride's white dress"
- Paint or turn (something) white
- a member of the Caucasoid race
- whiten: turn white; "This detergent will whiten your laundry"
It's like a little kitchen in a cabin. Basic and utilitarian. The big white thing at the upper left is my gas water heater. The water that comes out of the metal tap is just regular cold water. (Of course, if it's been a hot day and it's the first time I use it, the water that comes out is scalding hot!)
I turn a little knob to allow gas to flow and push and light the gas stove. Kind of like a propane barbecue.
Two Projects this Year
Wood shed and camp shower. The wood shed is made from recycled pallets and left over metal roofing. The shower frame is made from left over pvc pipes, a used tarp and is hung between the trees using an old metal hanger. Water is drawn from the river, held in the white 10 gallon tank and heated using a propane heater. It usually takes about one gallon per person for a nice, steamy shower.
Related topics: caravan electric water heaterwiring hot water heaterbest on demand hot water heaterslow energy panel heaterssolar water heater monitoringindustrial water heaterbest water heater for the moneyeco heater panelinexpensive pool heaterinformation about solar water heater