Copper outdoor heater - Holmes compact ceramic heater.
Copper Outdoor Heater
- Done, situated, or used out of doors
- (outdoors) where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
- (outdoors) outside: outside a building; "in summer we play outside"
- outdoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place in the open air; "outdoor clothes"; "badminton and other outdoor games"; "a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
- (of a person) Fond of the open air or open-air activities
- a copper penny
- A police officer
- a ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element; occurs in various minerals but is the only metal that occurs abundantly in large masses; used as an electrical and thermal conductor
- coat with a layer of copper
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- A fastball
- device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
Las Posas Backyard View 1 - Weekend project done
After much clearing away and trimming, the backyard is pretty much put together. Some minor things left to do, but I'm glad the thing is done for a few more weekends. Our backyard is tiny, but typical for California. Trying to make the best use of the space available. That being said, I am REALLY contemplating redoing the entire thing next spring to maximize space. Think "Japanese garden" with a patio cover that doubles as a kinda-like tea house. We'll see how my energy and the funds are by that time, however. The hot weather skipped San Clemente, altogether - Thank goodness. Clear skies in the afternoon came after some overcast mornings, which kept it cool. This is looking easterly, towards the bar-b-que. Time for a cool drink, I think.
Print Zero Studios goes outside
The early Print Zero days..... 12:34am March 2004 Here we are on Jeremy's porch attempting to etch a spray paint aquatint with weak acid, Needless to say this goes against every safety rule in the book. Hobo printmaking is what we call it. Someday we will write a book called: "The Incomplete Printmaker" by Print Zero Studios & Friends.
Related topics: halogen heater wikienergy efficient portable electric heaterthe best space heaterusb fan heaterintegrated solar water heaterbest aquarium heaterssauna heaters 110vfireplace heater