Color rear view camera : How to configure ip camera
Color Rear View Camera
- The view camera is a type of camera first developed in the era of the DaguerreotypeStroebel, L. D. (1986). View Camera Technique, 5th ed., p. 212. Boston: Focal Press. ISBN 0-240-51711-3 and still in use today, though with many refinements.
- Originally a camera used for taking 'views' or landscapes. Now generally used of any large format camera, usually one equipped with movements.
- A style of camera consisting of a bellows connecting a lens support and film holder, mounted on a rail or pair of rails. View cameras offer the lens and film planes a great deal of unrestricted physical movement for controlling depth of field and perspective.
- add color to; "The child colored the drawings"; "Fall colored the trees"; "colorize black and white film"
- having or capable of producing colors; "color film"; "he rented a color television"; "marvelous color illustrations"
- The property possessed by an object of producing different sensations on the eye as a result of the way the object reflects or emits light
- One, or any mixture, of the constituents into which light can be separated in a spectrum or rainbow, sometimes including (loosely) black and white
- The use of all colors, not only black, white, and gray, in photography or television
- a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect; "a white color is made up of many different wavelengths of light"
- The space or position at the back of something or someone
- the back of a military formation or procession; "infantrymen were in the rear"
- stand up on the hind legs, of quadrupeds; "The horse reared in terror"
- The hindmost part of an army, fleet, or line of people
- rear(a): located in or toward the back or rear; "the chair's rear legs"; "the rear door of the plane"; "on the rearward side"
- The back part of something, esp. a building or vehicle
SV-620A color camera on an E-One ARFF
Safety Vision's SV-620A color camera mounted on the back of an E-One ARFF. This, along with the identical SV-620A camera mounted on the front of the vehicle, helps eliminate blind spots and prevent accidents during rescue and firefighting operations.
Safety Vision's SV-625B rear-view camera
Safety Vision's SV-625B color camera mounted on the back of Ideal Towing's Chevy 3500HD tow truck. Recorded video from the camera helps the company refute false claims of damage to a towed vehicle.
Related topics: logitech wifi cameraunderwater camera housing samsungfujifilm finepix s1900 digital camera reviewcamera bags for slr cameras35mm slr camera diagramslr camera for beginnerscamera shops wellingtonpanasonic camera dealsfree flip video camera