Best decorated rooms - Decorative wrought iron - Home decor tables.
Best Decorated Rooms
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- adorned: provided with something intended to increase its beauty or distinction
- Denoting a stage of English Gothic church architecture typical of the 14th century (between Early English and Perpendicular), with increasing use of decoration and geometric, curvilinear, and reticulated tracery
- A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling
- (room) an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
- (room) board: live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
- Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, esp. viewed in terms of whether there is enough
- Opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, esp. without causing trouble or damage
- suite: apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel)
best decorated rooms - Rooms to
Rooms to Inspire: Decorating with America's Best Designers
In Rooms to Inspire twelve trendsetters bring a fresh point of view to creating interiors for a spectrum of living spaces-from houses to apartments and country retreats. This selective group-some professional decorators and others renowned for their taste making-includes Marian McEvoy, Kelly Wearstler, Muriel Brandolini, Jonathan Adler, and Simon Doonan. They offer their own very personal perspectives and advice using their own homes as examples-many published here for the first time. These intimate and inviting, absolutely non-formulaic interior spaces express the personal style of these highly creative individuals. Today's designers show how to experiment freely with every detail. This extraordinary sampling features the designers' own homes, ranging stylistically from the theatrical to eclectically modern. Common design issues such as color, balance, and comfort, as well as innovative approaches to kitchens and bathrooms are addressed. The designers also offer their favorite resources. This inspirational guide for professionals and novices encourages us to infuse our living spaces with style and personality.
"BEST 3 STARS AFRICA"-RIAD DAR NAJAT MARRAKECH
Riad Marrakech "marrakech's greatest location" when you planning a trip to this very exciting city, you do the best to stay at the riad "dar najat" marrakech have soooooo many accomodations and i was in minimum 5 or 6 of them. my "old" favorit riad was full, so i search a other one to stay: "amine bob marley marrakech" pick me up in the streets and show me this cool hotel near the place djemaa el fna. - 7 lovely decorated rooms with private shower & aircon - nice roofterrasse with a jacuzzy & sunbeds - located in the heart of the medina (old town) - best food in town - cool sound & atmosphere the riad-team (specially amine & sakina) are priceless! they take care of you when ever you have a problem or a little wish like another "the a la menthe" or "jus d'orange". but they are never pushy! like good friends ... and i miss them allready Opinion of Price: about average Related to: Food and Dining, Desert, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
Sales room decorated
Specially for Leha: look how we decorated our room. I bet you've never seen it that beautiful!
We had a competition at NIX. Each dept had to decorate their room for Christmas.
As you can see: with no lie, our one was the best ;-) Christmas flowers (I don't remember the name) were everywhere and the room looked like a flower-bed, however really sweet. Also, there were 3 NY trees and 2 Santas. A kind of Western Christmas decorations, still really nice and beatiful.
If you were here you would be proud of our room, the same as all Sales are ;-)
BTW, the 2 guys are Artem (left) and Yura (right) - our Young Sales Managers ;-) (me and Oleg are in the second line)