FONDANT COOKIES. ROOSTER COOKIE JARS. NON BAKING COOKIES.
- Poured fondant is a cream confection used as a filling or coating for cakes, pastries, and candies or sweets. In its simplest form, it is sugar and water cooked to the soft-ball stage, cooled slightly, and stirred or beaten until it is an opaque mass of creamy consistency.
- A candy made of such a paste
- A flavored sugar preparation, used for icing cakes; Dark chocolate; A croquette
- A thick paste made of sugar and water and often flavored or colored, used in the making of candy and the icing and decoration of cakes
- candy made of a thick creamy sugar paste
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- A person of a specified kind
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
fondant baby foot cookie
this is my first fondant cookie i used marshmallow fondant that i made although i failed on my first try i gave it a go 1 more time and i surprised myself :) i made a baby foot cuz babies have been on my brain lately due to my boss having her son last week and recently finding out my sister in law is pregnant and due in february so i thought id do a baby foot :)
More funky fondant cookies
Vanilla and chocolate sugar cookies with marshmallow fondant, Better Bit of Butter style. These were for a random giveaway on my Facebook page- the winners didn't mind what colours, so I went with a pink and purple combo.
Related topics: rice slow cooker recipesbenzer cookwarejames cook skins clothesdual fuel cooker installationcook county property tax rate 2011slow cooker pepper steakhermitage mt cook nzelectronic cookergirl games of cooking