OVER WEARING CONTACT LENSES. CONTACT LENS PRESCRIPTION EXPIRATION DATE. BOSTON ONE STEP LIQUID ENZYMATIC CLEANER FOR CONTACT LENSES
Over Wearing Contact Lenses
- (contact lens) contact: a thin curved glass or plastic lens designed to fit over the cornea in order to correct vision or to deliver medication
- A thin plastic lens placed directly on the surface of the eye to correct visual defects
- (contact lens) A thin lens, made of flexible or rigid plastic, that is placed directly on to the eye to correct vision, used as an alternative to spectacles, or, if coloured, to change one's eye color cosmetically
- (Contact lens) A small plastic disc containing an optical correction that is worn directly on the cornea as a substitute for eyeglasses.
- wear: the act of having on your person as a covering or adornment; "she bought it for everyday wear"
- Mentally or physically tiring
- erosion: (geology) the mechanical process of wearing or grinding something down (as by particles washing over it)
- exhausting: producing exhaustion; "an exhausting march"; "the visit was especially wearing"
Day 188/365 July 7, 2011
A quick self portrait. I'm sitting on the living floor here, and the remote flash is a foot away from my face. I meant to take my glasses off, but I forgot. Over the past couple years I have gone from wearing contact lenses 99.5% of the time to virtually 0% because they bother me and when I wear them, they remind me that I need to get bifocals. When I wear my glasses, at least I can look underneath the glass to read stuff. Sigh.
Photo of me Andrew Taylor after I had a make over dyed my hair brown wearing brown contact lenses and shrunk to 4'0 Photo of me Andrew Taylor after I had a make over dyed my hair brown wearing brown contact lenses and shrunk to 4'0