VINTAGE TOYS NEW YORK - ELMO TOYS FOR INFANTS.
Vintage Toys New York
- one of the British colonies that formed the United States
- A state in the northeastern US, on the Canadian border and Lake Ontario in the northwest, as well as on the Atlantic coast in the southeast; pop. 18,976,457; capital, Albany; statehood, July 26, 1788 (11). Originally settled by the Dutch, it was surrendered to the British in 1664. New York was one of the original thirteen states
- the largest city in New York State and in the United States; located in southeastern New York at the mouth of the Hudson river; a major financial and cultural center
- a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
- A major city and port in southeastern New York, situated on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Hudson River; pop. 7,322,564. It is situated mainly on islands, linked by bridges, and consists of five boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island. Manhattan is the economic and cultural heart of the city, containing the stock exchange on Wall Street and the headquarters of the United Nations
- Vintage, in wine-making, is the process of picking grapes and creating the finished product. A vintage wine is one made from grapes that were all, or primarily, grown and harvested in a single specified year.
- Denoting something of high quality, esp. something from the past or characteristic of the best period of a person's work
- a season's yield of wine from a vineyard
- Of, relating to, or denoting wine of high quality
- the oldness of wines
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
Suzy Stromboli has a little Sister in da house and her name is Lil Snooky! She has the Mariannina/Minu Furga Doll Face but with pretty dark almond brown eyes and that impish adorable face! Sorry for the craptastic indoor shots but I wanted everyone to see her awesome box! It's a circus like giant box and says on the top "Jolly's Lil Snooky, The Little People's Choice, A Product of Jolly Toys, New York, N.Y." One of the prettiest and fun doll boxes ever, in my opinion! I got her with two other vintage Dolls and the price was a steal, $24.99 for 3 dolls from the 1960's. Happy Veteran's Day! <3
Winkelhoop Slottie Toys
Winkelhoop Takes a Vacation was produced as a toy for children on a railroad trip by New York Central railroad. Written by Russell McCracken and illustrated by Susanne Suba, this book comes complete with the slottie toys in the back of the book.
Related topics: tiny knitted toys1984 transformers toysbig boys toys marylandsouth park toys ukvintage tin wind up toystop toys for boysmotorcycle toys for kidsfinding nemo stuffed toys