STEAM TRAIN TOYS. MUNCHKIN BATH TOYS. HOT TOYS PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN.
Steam Train Toys
- A train that is powered by a steam engine
- A steam locomotive is a locomotive powered by a steam engine. The term usually refers to its use on railways, but can also refer to a "road locomotive" such as a traction engine or steamroller.
- A train pulled by a locomotive burning coal.
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
Fixing the steam Toy train
The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, nicknamed the "Toy Train", is a 2 ft (610 mm) narrow-gauge railway from Siliguri to Darjeeling in West Bengal. It was built between 1879 and 1881 and is about 86 kilometres long. The elevation level is from about 100 m at Siliguri to about 2,200 metres at Darjeeling. It is still powered by steam locomotives. Since 1999 the train has been a World Heritage Site as listed by UNESCO.
This is not tilt/shift...nor is it Pseudo Tilt shift... It is real toy with an 85mm f1.4! Wheeeeeeee!!!! Maitland Steam Festival. Toy Models
Related topics: antique vintage toysbest toys 2011 for girlsbakugan toys in south africawooden toys wholesale ukflying airplane toysride on toys salecute japanese toys