Puzzle Wooden Toys - How To Make Plush Toys.
Puzzle Wooden Toys
- a game that tests your ingenuity
- A person or thing that is difficult to understand or explain; an enigma
- A game, toy, or problem designed to test ingenuity or knowledge
- a particularly baffling problem that is said to have a correct solution; "he loved to solve chessmate puzzles"; "that's a real puzzler"
- perplex: be a mystery or bewildering to; "This beats me!"; "Got me--I don't know the answer!"; "a vexing problem"; "This question really stuck me"
- made or consisting of (entirely or in part) or employing wood; "a wooden box"; "an ancient cart with wooden wheels"
- Stiff and awkward in movement or manner
- (woodenly) ungraciously: without grace; rigidly; "they moved woodenly"
- Like or characteristic of wood
- lacking ease or grace; "the actor's performance was wooden"; "a wooden smile"
- Made of wood
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
wooden toys for the one year old
jules gave amaya this wonderful alphabet (and a bag of clothes including this cute sweater) that might be for an older child, but amaya loves spinning the letters for now, stacking blocks and putting shapes in the cow. i really adore all these wooden toys.
More Chigo Wooden Toys
Landscape Products/Chigo toys to be launched in the US in 2007, including:
house-shaped hardwood blocks
four-sided puzzle squares
and a boxing ring for dolls
Related topics: bakugan toys battlecool kids toyshow to make toys for kidsbest tech toysgirl toys age 4growing alien toys2 years old toysnatural science toys