Classic toys stack sort board - Popular girls toys 2011 - Army toys for kids.
Classic Toys Stack Sort Board
- Remarkably and instructively typical
- an artist who has created classic works
- (of a garment or design) Of a simple elegant style not greatly subject to changes in fashion
- authoritative: of recognized authority or excellence; "the definitive work on Greece"; "classical methods of navigation"
- Judged over a period of time to be of the highest quality and outstanding of its kind
- a creation of the highest excellence
- Fill or cover (a place or surface) with piles of things, typically neat ones
- Arrange (a number of things) in a pile, typically a neat one
- Cause (an aircraft) to fly in circles while waiting for permission to land at an airport
- an orderly pile
- load or cover with stacks; "stack a truck with boxes"
- arrange in stacks; "heap firewood around the fireplace"; "stack your books up on the shelves"
- A long, thin, flat piece of wood or other hard material, used for floors or other building purposes
- A thin, flat, rectangular piece of wood or other stiff material used for various purposes, in particular
- a committee having supervisory powers; "the board has seven members"
- a stout length of sawn timber; made in a wide variety of sizes and used for many purposes
- The stage of a theater
- get on board of (trains, buses, ships, aircraft, etc.)
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- kind: a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality; "sculpture is a form of art"; "what kinds of desserts are there?"
- screen: examine in order to test suitability; "screen these samples"; "screen the job applicants"
- an approximate definition or example; "she wore a sort of magenta dress"; "she served a creamy sort of dessert thing"
- Arrange systematically in groups; separate according to type, class, etc
- Look at (a group of things) one after another in order to classify them or make a selection
- Resolve (a problem or difficulty)
Shelob got stacked (1st go at stacking)
1st go at stacking. I deliberately took this (well 7 of them) with a view to stacking it. Luckily super flickerite Eddie (or Wildlife On The Go aka. Bugman) gave some friendly tips on what to do. It does make for a scary photo and you can see the difference in what is in focus. The shot below was taken at a slightly different angle and greater magnification so even though there is less of it in focus I think I prefer that one. Well anyway as it's my first stack any feedback greatly appreciated on how to make them better! Cheers Ol
9 towers 7 cd's tall; three rows are joined to the center, then the centers are all joined in the very middle... which has a spiral stack on top. sorry, the Requiem is somewhere in the spiral stack, however, Rimsky-Korsakov's Sheherazade now has the spot of honor. this is it: I've run out of cd cases :(
Related topics: coolest toys for kidsbuy mcdonalds toysthunderbirds toys ukpapo toys 2011best preschool toys 2011child wooden toysdolls and stuffed toys