CARPET REMNANTS SEATTLE - LIME GREEN KITCHEN RUGS - ACASTER CARPETS.
Carpet Remnants Seattle
- A piece of cloth or carpeting left when the greater part has been used or sold
- A small remaining quantity of something
- (remnant) end: a piece of cloth that is left over after the rest has been used or sold
- Remnants is a science fiction book series authored by K. A. Applegate between July 2001 and September 2003. It is the story of what happens to the survivors of a desperate mission to save a handful of human beings after an asteroid collides with the Earth.
- (remnant) leftover: a small part or portion that remains after the main part no longer exists
- A surviving trace
- Chief (1786–1866), Native American leader of the Suquamish and Duwamish tribes. He signed the Treaty of Port Elliott in 1855, guaranteeing a reservation for his people in what became the state of Washington. The city of Seattle is named for him
- a major port of entry and the largest city in Washington; located in west central Washington on the protected waters of Puget Sound with the snow-capped peaks of the Cascade Range and Mount Ranier visible to the south and east; an aerospace and computer center; site of the University of Washington
- King Street Station is a train station in Seattle, Washington. Located between S. King and S. Jackson Streets and 2nd and 4th Avenues S. in the Pioneer Square neighborhood of Seattle, the station is just south of downtown.
- Seattle was Perry Como's 17th RCA Victor 12" long-play album, the 15th recorded in full "living" stereophonic sound and the sixth featuring Dynagroove technology.
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
Remnants of a golden season.
Remnants of a golden season. I have some other shots of these leaves, etc. I was taking pictures of some flowers and saw these on the ground below them. Ants (which I have on the other pictures) caught my attention...but, when I uploaded I saw this shot and fell in love with it. Hope you like it too!! Happy Wednesday! Hugs :) All rights reserved
This work is the twelfth in a series of "Remnants", which were all inspired by very old, heavily patched and stitched textiles, (such as certain types of boro and utilitarian quilts) and the old, worn and weathered rural structures that surround where I live, (and where straight lines cease to exist.)
See also: rugs contemporarycarpet cleaning smellfull carpet cleaningbrown and turquoise rugsoriental persian rugthe carpet centremobile rugged computercarpets store