EAT CLEAN SNACKS. OPTICAL CLEANING CLOTH. CARPET HOUSE CLEANING
Eat Clean Snacks
- Eat a snack
- (snack) bite: a light informal meal
- (snack) nosh: eat a snack; eat lightly; "She never loses weight because she snacks between meals"
- A snack is a small portion of food, as contrasted with a regular meal.
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- Have a meal in a restaurant
- take in solid food; "She was eating a banana"; "What did you eat for dinner last night?"
- feed: take in food; used of animals only; "This dog doesn't eat certain kinds of meat"; "What do whales eat?"
- Put (food) into the mouth and chew and swallow it
- Have (a meal)
- eat a meal; take a meal; "We did not eat until 10 P.M. because there were so many phone calls"; "I didn't eat yet, so I gladly accept your invitation"
* Snack »44/356«
A cleaning officer is having his snack of chips. *I don't allow copying, publishing or republishing my works without my personal permission.
Sweet Potato Protein Cakebombs
High protein, low fat, totally healthy and delicious snack. Nut free, gluten free. Sweet potato, vanilla and cinnamon ... they are the bomb!
See also: floor carpet cleaning3m lens cleaning clothcleaning tubshow to clean an oven without oven cleaneroops steam cleaningwhite glove house cleaningcleaning baking soda