NEW YORK CAMERA SHOP - WHAT IS SLR DIGITAL CAMERA - NIKON CAMERA SALE.
New York Camera Shop
- A major city and port in southeastern New York, situated on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Hudson River; pop. 7,322,564. It is situated mainly on islands, linked by bridges, and consists of five boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island. Manhattan is the economic and cultural heart of the city, containing the stock exchange on Wall Street and the headquarters of the United Nations
- the largest city in New York State and in the United States; located in southeastern New York at the mouth of the Hudson river; a major financial and cultural center
- a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
- one of the British colonies that formed the United States
- A state in the northeastern US, on the Canadian border and Lake Ontario in the northwest, as well as on the Atlantic coast in the southeast; pop. 18,976,457; capital, Albany; statehood, July 26, 1788 (11). Originally settled by the Dutch, it was surrendered to the British in 1664. New York was one of the original thirteen states
- A chamber or round building
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- patronize: do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
- A building or part of a building where goods or services are sold; a store
- An act of going shopping
- A place where things are manufactured or repaired; a workshop
- do one's shopping; "She goes shopping every Friday"
New York : Empire state bulding
L’Empire State Building est un gratte-ciel de style Art deco sis sur l’ile de Manhattan, a New York. Il est situe dans le quartier de Midtown au 350 de la 5e Avenue, entre les 33e et 34e rues. Inaugure le 1er mai 1931, il mesure 381 metres (448,7 avec l’antenne) et compte 102 etages. Il est actuellement le plus grand immeuble de New York (position qu’il a retrouve suite a l'attentat terroriste du 11 septembre 2001 qui a cause la destruction des tours jumelles du World Trade Center). L'Empire State Building a ete pendant des decennies le plus haut immeuble du monde. Il tire son nom du surnom de l’Etat de New York, The Empire State. Ce meme « surnom » apparait en outre sur les plaques d'immatriculation automobile. Extract of Wikipedia.
Do You Love New York?
Taken in July 1988. The slogan "I love New York" has been around for a long time. Note the photos of Manhattan that feature the World Trade Center's twin towers. Note, too, the pile of photographic film. The four boxes on top are Kodachrome ASA 200 drop-in cartridges for 126 point-and-shoot cameras. Those below are 24-exposure Kodachrome film with various ASA values for 35mm cameras (like the Minolta SRT-101 I was using).
Related topics: gps backup camera reviewspro camera backpackslr digital camera comparisonssamsung hd digital camerair camera rentalshot on red cameracheapest network cameracompact digital camera wide angle