CALENDAR GADGET NOT WORKING. MADISON COUNTY ALABAMA SCHOOL CALENDAR
Calendar Gadget Not Working
- A cool calendar help users keep track of date. You also can switch easily between daily, monthly and yearly view and change skin that you like.
- a mine or quarry that is being or has been worked
- Having paid employment
- Relating to, suitable for, or for the purpose of work
- adequate for practical use; especially sufficient in strength or numbers to accomplish something; "the party has a working majority in the House"; "a working knowledge of Spanish"
- Engaged in manual labor
- working(a): actively engaged in paid work; "the working population"; "the ratio of working men to unemployed"; "a working mother"; "robots can be on the job day and night"
calendar gadget not working - Google Sites
Google Sites and Chrome For Dummies
Curious about Google Sites and how team collaboration Web sites can help you share documents online from various locations? Curious about Google’s new Chrome browser? Google Sites & Chrome For Dummies has what you want to know!83%
Today, Google is so much more than another word for “search.” Google Sites & Chrome For Dummies shows you how to create great collaborative Web sites with Google Sites and surf the Web with the super-fast Google Chrome browser. Find out how they work with other Google Apps, too. You’ll learn to:
Take advantage of free hosting, free tools, and a simple, straightforward interface with Google Sites
Set up a Google account or Google Apps account
Create wiki sites that let coworkers collaborate on projects or keep family members up to date
Use Google gadgets to keep track of projects, manage calendars and documents, or display photos
Integrate documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and other Google Apps into your site
Work with Contact List, Google Talk, and Google Chat, and handle e-mail with Gmail
Download and install the speedy Google Chrome browser
Install browser plug-ins, enable offline access to Google Docs, and manage misbehaving tabs
You’ll even find instructions and examples to help you plan sites for personal and business use, plus a sample college course site. With advice from Google Sites & Chrome For Dummies, you can make collaboration easy and have the high-speed Web at your fingertips.
This is what the sidebar looks like inside of Vista. You can see the CPU usage gadget, Local Weather Gadget, Calendar Gadget, and Lazyboy's EFx2 gadget. This sidebar is a real nice addition to the desktop.
I have Vista Home Basic. Dell Inspiron 1501 Laptop.