MONGOOSE HYBRID BIKE - DIRT BIKE LOADING RAMP - TREK 700 HYBRID BIKE.
Mongoose Hybrid Bike
- A hybrid bicycle is a bicycle designed for general-purpose utility and commuting on a wide variety of surfaces, including paved and unpaved roads, paths and trails. It combines features from the road bike and the mountain bike, and includes variants such as the city bike, cross bike and commuter.
- A small carnivorous mammal with a long body and tail and a grizzled or banded coat, native to Africa and Asia
- agile grizzled Old World viverrine; preys on snakes and rodents
- Mongooses (Herpestidae) are a family of 33 species of small carnivorans from southern Eurasia and mainland Africa. Four additional species from Madagascar in the subfamily Galidiinae, which were previously classified in this family, are also frequently referred to as "mongooses".
- Mongoose is a brand name of performance bicycles originally designed, manufactured, and sold by BMX Products, Inc. Mongoose merged in 2001 with Pacific Cycle, a subsidiary of Dorel Industries.
mongoose hybrid bike - Mongoose Women's
Mongoose Women's Estes Bicycle (Blue)
The Estes 26" women's full suspension bike is equipped with a lightweight aluminum full suspension frame and front suspension fork, Shimano TZ 21 speed drivetrain with twist shifting, alloy linear pull brakes and a 3 piece forged crank set.
The Mongoose Estes women's mountain bike tackles all your off-road and in-city journeys with ease. The Estes is outfitted with a handcrafted Aero dual-suspension aluminum frame and a cross-country suspension fork, which combine to absorb bumps and increase control on the trail. The bike also lets you shift gears effortlessly thanks to the SRAM MRX derailleur and 21-speed Shimano indexed twist shifters. Other features include front and rear alloy linear pull brakes, 24-inch Mongoose MTB tires, ergonomic ATB bars with a quill stem, and a three-pieced forged crank with triple chain rings.
Frame: Handcrafted women's Aero dual-suspension aluminum
Fork: Cross-country suspension
Rear derailleur: SRAM MRX
Shifters: Shimano twist
Brakes: Front and rear alloy linear pull
Tires: Mongoose MTB 24 x 1.95 inches
Handlebar: Ergonomic ATB with quill stem
Crankset: Forged 3 piece with triple chain rings
Founded in 1974 in a Southern California garage, Mongoose has always been an innovator. From the company's initial cast-magnesium MotoMag wheels to its current crop of BMX, mountain, and pavement bikes, the Mongoose name has been synonymous with bicycle performance. Mongoose builds specifically for riders, which is why the company's BMX designers aren't wasting time watching reruns on ESPN2. Instead, they're constantly testing their new designs at the park, on the track, and on the hill. This continuous experimentation is what drives Mongoose to cook up things like the Front Porch head tube, which lets you fine-tune the handling on Black Diamond series mountain bikes, or Freedrive suspension technology, which eliminates pedal bob and provides a super-efficient full suspension. Mongoose bikes don't just push the limits; they set new ones.
This is my '83 Schwinn 10 speed. I've thrashed it for almost a decade. During my 6 year tenure in New Brunswick, NJ I had both a Cannondale hybrid and a Mongoose Switchback (mountain bike) stolen, but I stuck with this two-wheeled knife cuz it was covered in stickers and weighs so much in steel that I could give a thief a 20 block head start if he stole all but the front wheel and tried to run with it. The story of the Cannondale's theft is a nasty one that involves me chasing the kid who stole it (while I was standing less than 2 feet away) for almost a mile. The Cannondale had 21 speeds. I had one... albeit a pretty scorching one that day. The chase saw me spitting some virulent shit while attempting to run the kid down, but he was a good block away within 2 seconds of grabbing my sole mode of transportation. I've had my bike in the car for a few days and, upon finishing my work day at 5:30 or so [in Northern Liberties, Phila] I rode across the city to the art museum and paused to visually recognize.
Mongoose Yellow Hybrid Bike at a community gargen
One day the bike was stolen outside of a Yoga Class. San Francisco thieves have no heart.