Discount bike tires - Diamondback recumbent bike - 2 bike cover.
Discount Bike Tires
- A bicycle wheel is a wheel, most commonly a wire wheel, designed for bicycle. A pair is often called a wheelset, especially in the context of ready built "off the shelf" performance-oriented wheels.
- the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
- give a reduction in price on; "I never discount these books-they sell like hot cakes"
- A deduction from the usual cost of something, typically given for prompt or advance payment or to a special category of buyers
- A percentage deducted from the face value of a bill of exchange or promissory note when it changes hands before the due date
- dismiss: bar from attention or consideration; "She dismissed his advances"
Yep. A far cry from the mountain bike I was rocking not six months ago, but I'm tired of having to drive everywhere if I just want to hang out and waste time. Since summer's just 'round the bend, I thought it'd be a good idea to get a beach cruiser style bike. I've always loved the flowy lines, classic colors, and timeless style, but never found myself staying in one place long enough to make the investment. This one, on sale was only 75 bucks at Wal*Mart - gotta love the "Scratch and scuff discount" - the stickers were rippled, which is / was fine because I would have (and did) remove them anyway. This thing'll save me some money in the long run too - seeing as how the Ford Exploder gets an amazing 16mpg...
This is my greatest thrift store score of all time. I got this mean Peugeot PX10 for $4.00 and change. It was a discount day for bikes. They obviously did not know what they had. It rides pretty good. The back rim is a little wobbly. I trued the wheels the best they could go and gave it a good lube job. It is all original except for the tires and brake cables/housings.