Spare tire mount bike racks : Mountain bikes on line : Pitbull bike stand.
Spare Tire Mount Bike Racks
- A spare tire is an additional tire (or tyre - see spelling differences) carried in a motor vehicle as a replacement for one that goes flat, a blowout, or other emergency.
- An extra tire carried in a motor vehicle for emergencies
- A roll of fat around a person's waist
- Abdominal obesity, colloquially known as belly fat or clinically as central obesity, is the accumulation of abdominal fat resulting in an increase in waist size. There is a strong correlation between central obesity and cardiovascular disease.
- excess fat around the waistline
- (Bike Rack) The stand that holds bicycles in place in the transition area so a competitor can quickly get on his / her bike.
- A glass microscope slide for securing a specimen to be viewed
- A clear plastic or paper sleeve used to display a postage stamp
- saddle horse: a lightweight horse kept for riding only
- A backing or setting on which a photograph, gem, or work of art is set for display
- climb: the act of climbing something; "it was a difficult climb to the top"
- attach to a support; "They mounted the aerator on a floating"
I was forced to use duct tape to hold the bike rack mounting plate in place while setting the spare tire on the bolts. This seemed to be the only way to get the shaft to line up with the hole in the middle of the wheel.
095 Jenn, Alice and Pat
I think the bike rack on the spare tire mount is being discussed here. The barren hill behind the car is typical of the desert country in this region. When you see the canyon you'll understand how special it is.