Mongoose tactic bike : Bicycle tires 26 x 1.5.
Mongoose Tactic Bike
- A small carnivorous mammal with a long body and tail and a grizzled or banded coat, native to Africa and Asia
- agile grizzled Old World viverrine; preys on snakes and rodents
- Mongooses (Herpestidae) are a family of 33 species of small carnivorans from southern Eurasia and mainland Africa. Four additional species from Madagascar in the subfamily Galidiinae, which were previously classified in this family, are also frequently referred to as "mongooses".
- Mongoose is a brand name of performance bicycles originally designed, manufactured, and sold by BMX Products, Inc. Mongoose merged in 2001 with Pacific Cycle, a subsidiary of Dorel Industries.
- a plan for attaining a particular goal
- The art of disposing armed forces in order of battle and of organizing operations, esp. during contact with an enemy
- (tactically) with regard to tactics; "the tactically useful province is still firmly in the rebels' hands"
- (tactics) the branch of military science dealing with detailed maneuvers to achieve objectives set by strategy
- An action or strategy carefully planned to achieve a specific end
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- bicycle: ride a bicycle
- motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
mongoose tactic bike - Mongoose Women's
Mongoose Women's Tactic Bicycle (Green)
The Tactic women's 26" is designed for peak performance for any type of riding. It offers an alloy frame with a full suspension, which adds a heavy duty shock absorber to the back wheel in addition to the front fork suspension. This full suspension provides more comfort and greater control as you attack the trails. It has 21-speed shifting with a Shimano rear derailleur and SRAM MRX shifting. Other features include a comfortable ATB anatomical saddle, lightweight alloy rims with MTB hubs, alloy linear pull brakes, black MTB wheels, three-piece crank, and an MTB handlebar and stem.
The Mongoose Tactic 26-inch women's mountain bike is designed for peak performance whether you're hitting the trail or commuting to work. The bike is outfitted with an alloy frame with a full-suspension system, which includes a heavy-duty shock absorber on the back wheel in addition to the front fork suspension. The combination delivers ample comfort and serious control as you attack the trails. The bike also includes a Shimano rear derailleur and 21-speed SRAM MRX twist shifters, making it easy to shift gears whether you're on a straightaway or approaching a hill. Other features include a comfortable ATB saddle, lightweight alloy rims with MTB hubs, alloy linear pull brakes, black MTB wheels, a three-piece crank, and an MTB handlebar and stem.
Frame: Full alloy with heavy-duty rear shock absorber
Fork: Front suspension
Rear derailleur: Shimano
Shifters: SRAM MRX twist
Brakes: Alloy linear pull
Rims: Alloy with MTB hubs
Crankset: 3 piece
Founded in 1974 in a Southern California garage, Mongoose has always been an innovator. From the company's initial cast-magnesium MotoMag wheels to its current crop of BMX, mountain, and pavement bikes, the Mongoose name has been synonymous with bicycle performance. Mongoose builds specifically for riders, which is why the company's BMX designers aren't wasting time watching reruns on ESPN2. Instead, they're constantly testing their new designs at the park, on the track, and on the hill. This continuous experimentation is what drives Mongoose to cook up things like the Front Porch head tube, which lets you fine-tune the handling on Black Diamond series mountain bikes, or Freedrive suspension technology, which eliminates pedal bob and provides a super-efficient full suspension. Mongoose bikes don't just push the limits; they set new ones.
Breeze and Mongoose.
Look close. This one is almost gone but to the right you can see a Herby-esque palm tree with a happy face swaying in the breeze named, as it were, "Breeze". Even more faintly above is an ancient Mongoose fossil from 1985. How this one escaped the spraydevil is beyond me.
My Entry in the Vehicle category of the Lego Halo contest. Vehicle: Mongoose Game: Halo 3 An extremely fast vehicle used to move troops across the field quickly.
mongoose tactic bike
Experience the evolution of 3D gaming audio with the Dual Mode Sound Blaster Tactic3D Alpha gaming headset. Acoustically optimized 40mm drivers combine with THX TruStudio ProTM technology to transform everyday audio into a mind-blowing cinematic experience. Touchscreen software and Tactic Profiles allow you to save and share your favourite settings including THX TruStudio Surround for immersive 360? headphone surround and VoiceFX voice morphing technology. The dual mode design allows you to connect via standard minijacks or use the Dual Mode adapter to connect to your PC or Mac's USB port for the full THX TruStudio Pro experience.