INDOOR BICYCLE TRAINING STAND. 20 INCH BIKE TIRES. CHEAP SPECIALIZED BIKES
Indoor Bicycle Training Stand
- The action of teaching a person or animal a particular skill or type of behavior
- (trained) shaped or conditioned or disciplined by training; often used as a combining form; "a trained mind"; "trained pigeons"; "well-trained servants"
- The action of undertaking a course of exercise and diet in preparation for a sporting event
- education: the result of good upbringing (especially knowledge of correct social behavior); "a woman of breeding and refinement"
- activity leading to skilled behavior
- ride a bicycle
- a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- In graph theory, a pseudoforest is an undirected graphThe kind of undirected graph considered here is often called a multigraph or pseudograph, to distinguish it from a simple graph. in which every connected component has at most one cycle.
- A vehicle composed of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other, propelled by pedals and steered with handlebars attached to the front wheel
- Situated, conducted, or used within a building or under cover
- within doors; "an indoor setting"
- indoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place within a building; "indoor activities for a rainy day"; "an indoor pool"
- Of or relating to sports played indoors
- (indoors) inside: within a building; "in winter we play inside"
- An act of holding one's ground against or halting to resist an opposing force
- be in some specified state or condition; "I stand corrected"
- An attitude toward a particular issue; a position taken in an argument
- be standing; be upright; "We had to stand for the entire performance!"
- A determined effort to resist or fight for something
- base: a support or foundation; "the base of the lamp"
Palo Alto bicycle commuter
The 2000 census showed that 5.7 % of commutes in Palo Alto are done by bicycle. I think this is Waverly Street -- wherever the Wells Fargo Bank is at on Hamilton.
Bicycle, Bergamo Camera: Praktisix II Lens: Biometar 80/2.8 Film: Ilford FP4+ In the Japanese style of Tommy, Tohru and other friends.