Electra bicycle tires. Custom bicycle clothing.
Electra Bicycle Tires
- (Bicycle tire) A bicycle tire is a tire that fits on the wheel of a bicycle, unicycle, tricycle, quadracycle, bicycle trailer, or trailer bike. They may also be used on wheelchairs and handcycles, especially for racing.
- Electra (Ilektra) is a 1962 Greek film based on the play, Electra, written by Euripides. It was directed by Michael Cacoyannis, as the first installement of his "Greek tragedy" trilogy, followed by The Trojan Women in 1971 and Iphigenia in 1977.
- The daughter of Agamemnon and Clytemnestra. She persuaded her brother Orestes to kill Clytemnestra and Aegisthus (their mother's lover) in revenge for the murder of Agamemnon
- (Greek mythology) the daughter of Agamemnon and Clytemnestra; persuaded her brother (Orestes) to avenge Agamemnon's death by helping her to kill Clytemnestra and her lover (Aegisthus)
- Arild Andersen (born 27 October 1945) is a Norwegian bass player.
After seeing the results of my Pashley rebuild, my mate quickly set about rebuilding his own! The frames are the same, albeit with some of the superfluous hangers, mounts and holes removed or brazed up. They also have the same spec rims, hubs, tyres, brakes, chainset, pedals and adjustable stem. The black bike has more of a 'Path Racer' look, with the North Road bars dropped for a much more, ahem, 'rakish' ride than my sit-up-and-beg version! There is a touch of Brooks, in the shape of the wonderful B33 saddle, on a KF seat post and those lovely Pashley leather grips. The Electra light completes the build, even thought it has the illuminating qualities of a candle!! Will take some better pics soon.....
My New Bike
I got a new bike!!! I'm so excited. I've been wanting a new bike for a while now. My old one (which I didn't like too much anyway), broke a couple of years ago. I wasn't looking for a bike like this, although I like how they looked. My only criteria was that I wanted something "ridiculously comfortable". Which also meant, that I needed to sit upright because I didn't want to put pressure on my wrists (I have carpal tunnel). I test drove this one and fell in love. I totally dig it. It's an "Amsterdam" by Electra. Obviously a Dutch style bike. Now... I just need a rack for the back.