Dog Themed Pajamas. Flame Retardant Sleepwear. Pajamas With Dogs On Them.
Dog Themed Pajamas
- A pair of loose pants tied by a drawstring around the waist, worn by both sexes in some Asian countries
- A suit of loose pants and jacket or shirt for sleeping in
- (pajama) (usually plural) loose-fitting nightclothes worn for sleeping or lounging; have a jacket top and trousers
- Pajamas, also spelled pyjamas (see also spelling differences) can refer to several related types of clothing. The original paijama are loose, lightweight trousers fitted with drawstring waistbands and worn in South and West Asia by both sexes.
- (pajama) a pair of loose trousers tied by a drawstring around the waist; worn by men and women in some Asian countries
- Give a particular setting or ambience to (a venue or activity)
- (Theming) Scenery and buildings that give a theme to a ride.
- (Theming (Themed Coaster)) Special effects, added to a coaster, to increase riders enjoyment. These often involve special lighting effects, sound effects, smoke/fog effects, and sometimes even water.
- Theming is the "the use of an overarching theme, such as western, to create a holistic and integrated spatial organization of a consumer venue." Themes are usually derived from history, or other cultures, but can also be based on fantasy.
- A wild animal of the dog family
- A domesticated carnivorous mammal that typically has a long snout, an acute sense of smell, and a barking, howling, or whining voice. It is widely kept as a pet or for work or field sports
- chase: go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
- a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds; "the dog barked all night"
- The male of an animal of the dog family, or of some other mammals such as the otter
- frump: a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman; "she got a reputation as a frump"; "she's a real dog"
365:359 - 12/24/2008.
What? You guys don't have flannel pajamas with holiday-themed dogs? Oh. (From Steve's parents for Christmas)
Tacky Weldon Look-a-like Pajamas c. 1960s
Even the dog is depressed.
Related topics: large dog pajamasholiday nightshirtschristmas footie pajamasmens tricot pajamasbumblebee transformer pajamasdisney fleece pajamasbaby sleepwearfashioned nightshirtslong loungewearprint loungewear