WIRING HOT WATER HEATER. CAR HEATER MOTORS. RV ON DEMAND HOT WATER HEATER.
Wiring Hot Water Heater
- a heater and storage tank to supply heated water
- Water heating is a thermodynamic process using an energy source to heat water above its initial temperature. Typical domestic uses of hot water are for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and space heating. In industry, both hot water and water heated to steam have many uses.
- An appliance for supplying hot water for purposes other than space heating or pool heating.
- A system of wires providing electric circuits for a device or building
- The structure of the nervous system or brain perceived as determining a basic or innate pattern of behavior
- the work of installing the wires for an electrical system or device
- a circuit of wires for the distribution of electricity
- (wired) equipped with wire or wires especially for electric or telephone service; "a well-wired house"
- The installation of this
- Having a high degree of heat or a high temperature
- (of food or drink) Prepared by heating and served without cooling
- Feeling or producing an uncomfortable sensation of heat
- extended meanings; especially of psychological heat; marked by intensity or vehemence especially of passion or enthusiasm; "a hot temper"; "a hot topic"; "a hot new book"; "a hot love affair"; "a hot argument"
- characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense; "the fighting became hot and heavy"; "a hot engagement"; "a raging battle"; "the river became a raging torrent"
- used of physical heat; having a high or higher than desirable temperature or giving off heat or feeling or causing a sensation of heat or burning; "hot stove"; "hot water"; "a hot August day"; "a hot stuffy room"; "she's hot and tired"; "a hot forehead"
This house required the following: electrical wiring, hot water heater, kitchen and bathroom demolition and remodeling, hard wood floors (brought to a beautiful shiny finish), a large scale water drainage project (a ditch dug to the bottom of the foundation around the back of the house, fitted with a drainage pipe connected to a sump pump and filled with gravel), replacing the deck boards, interior and exterior painting, framing and finishing, basement floor and wall sealer/paint, door installation, and a few new windows.
Temporary hot water heater hookup
Since we need hot water in the interim, Mario rigged up this temporary hookup. :) Don't worry about all those crazy wires, most of them are not live, just waiting for other parts of the house to be fixed before we can run power.
Similar posts: explosion proof duct heateraqua hut water heater enclosurehydrojet water heatersolar water heater monitoringcar heater not working properlyzip instantaneous water heaterskerosene heater problemsinfrared portable heaterwolverine engine heater