Fun Make Up Games For Girls - Make Up Training Courses
Fun Make Up Games For Girls
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The composition or constitution of something
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
- (game) crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- (game) a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
- (game) bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
- A young or relatively young woman
- A female child
- A person's daughter, esp. a young one
- (girl) female child: a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
- (girl) daughter: a female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in her old age"
- (girl) a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
- verbal wit or mockery (often at another's expense but not to be taken seriously); "he became a figure of fun"; "he said it in sport"
- Playful behavior or good humor
- A source of this
- activities that are enjoyable or amusing; "I do it for the fun of it"; "he is fun to have around"
- violent and excited activity; "she asked for money and then the fun began"; "they began to fight like fun"
- Enjoyment, amusement, or lighthearted pleasure
156. Make lemonaide inspired cupcakes
So Chiara arrived around 7! :D Made fried potatoes and eggs for me, her, and Monster Mash. We came upstairs and I put in a movie and I expected her to go to sleep cause she had pretty much been awake a whole day but we got to talkin and the time flew by lol. We got hungry around noonish so we walked down to subway, she told me my sandwhich was just a salad on bread lol. We ended up sitting there a long while talking some more, around 2ish I think we headed back to the house. Conan was gonna come by and pick us up so he could see Chiara. I played a little GOW, mostly to show her what I was talking about lol got passed a few hard parts, she told me she could never play the game cause she doesnt have the patients. Around 4 he picked us up I think and we went to the Walmart in Cove. I got 5 packs of silly bands, Ninjas, Combat, Flordia, Zodiac, and Body Parts. Sea Monkeys. Bra, panties. And balloons and string for a shoot I want to do with Chiara before she leaves. I sadly forgot to look at door knobs. We left and went back to Conans place, sat there awhile until they got hungry and we went to BK.. Which seriously made me miss Ryan, cause thats the BK where I first met him :) We went to City Park after that.. Which SUCKED! Its soo cold! I about died, it was horrible. I was wearing my leather jacket, which isnt a full jacket (Conan said it made me look like a biker chick, all Ryan had to say was that Id look good on his bike when he gets it lol that boy). After they finished eating they wanted to play basketball, 2 on 1 cause I dont play basketball and the cold air was making it harder to breath. That finally ended and then they started passing the football around lol it blew, the cold hurt so bad. Finally we left. Conan took us back to my house. I made pasta bowls cause I was super hungry, they turned out good. Im bummed that Ryan couldnt come for dinner but he didnt have a way to get here :/ He hasnt tried my pasta bowls yet. We are watching Harold and Kumar, the 2nd one, which isnt nearly as good as the first. Im tired, so Im sure shes tired. Bed time will be soon. Im so incredibly happy shes here :D Its been fun, we talked a lot lol its good to have Sir Waffle around again. I cant wait til shes back for good so we can get a place and what not. Theres so much I want to do while shes here! My friend TJ gave me a pretty rad idea today, he said I should write a fairy tale childrens story, just a real simple one, and do pictures to go along with it. Once Chiara moves back I will. I have a feeling its gonna have something to do with a princess and prince, I already know who I want my prince to be. Can you guess? Hes the best looking guy I know, with the very best smile. Yup, you guessed it :) Ryan lol. Speaking of Ryan, I miss him so badly right now. I know its only been a couple of days since Iv seen him but I miss him. I wish I could see him everyday, cuddle with him everynight, kiss him all the time. Maybe some day I spose. I dont know when Im gonna see him next but I certainly wouldnt mind him hanging out with Chiara and I, I mean they are 2 of the most important people in my life, they should be friends.. Just like I do my very best to conversate with Zack lol Im just a lot more shy than he is. Sticky note. Iv talked about these cupcakes before, they were Ryans idea lol I just came up with how to put it together. I think we are going to bake them tomorrow. Anywho, thats our pj pants :) on her temporary bed lol. Those socks were a gift from her btw!
Day 125: Girls just wanna have fun! ^^
**staying true to my randomness** I found this while surfing the net and I thought it was hilarious...and true? ;p ================== Nine words women use ================== 1.) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are Right and you need to shut up. 2.) Five Minutes : If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more Minutes to watch the game before helping around the house. 3.) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine. (Refer back to #1 for the meaning of Fine.) 4.) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It! 5.) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.) 6.) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake. 7.) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. 8.) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying GET LOST YOU! 9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3. ------------------------ I hope you guys enjoyed it and at least made you smile. Have a great weekend! PS texture by KeyMoon (deviantart)