RALEIGH CAMERA STORES : DESI HIDDEN CAMERA.
Raleigh Camera Stores
- The capital of North Carolina, in the east central part of the state; pop. 276,093
- capital of the state of North Carolina; located in the east central part of the North Carolina
- English courtier (a favorite of Elizabeth I) who tried to colonize Virginia; introduced potatoes and tobacco to England (1552-1618)
- The Raleigh Amtrak Station, located in Raleigh, North Carolina, is served by three passenger trains, the Silver Star, Piedmont and Carolinian. The street address is 320 West Cabarrus Street, and is located just to the southwest of downtown Raleigh.
- A chamber or round building
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- (store) a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
- (store) shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- (store) keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
Industrial and Abandoned Trackage in Charlotte NC
This is an above shot of trackage just north of uptown Charlotte looking south. The four lane street to the left is Graham St. The street crossing the tracks is Moretz Ave. The tracks run from uptown Charlotte to a wye near Atando Ave. These tracks are still in service as do see occasional traffic. This was all part of the Altantic Tennesee and Ohio Railroad which began in Charlotte and went north ending in Taylorsville NC. The wye is used by NC Dept of Transportation to turn their trains after trips to Raleigh and beyond. That wye is aprox 1/2 mile north of where this was taken. If you'll notice the gully to the right of the track, this was formerly a siding that led to a large warehouse complex that fronted Statesville ave. These tracks have been gone for years. Woodward Ave crossed the main line at grade and the warehouse trackage on a bridge. This is just out of camera frame at the top of the picture. The warehouses were at one time used by Eckerd's Drug Stores.
Cleaning the floor
This would be my last shot. With the battery running low I put the camera in my backpack. Got distracted by what was going on in the store and didn't try to take any more shots. Without thinking I carried it to the car 30 minutes before the doors opened. No pictures of the actual opening for me.
Similar posts: md80 video camerahow to install a web camerafirst underwater cameracheap camera filtersbutton camera wirelesscamera shops singaporebest camera strap reviewcamera review digital