Welcome to the official site for BerryStats ASP, a FREE and simple web-based utility to help BlackBerry (BES) Administrators and help desk staff to:
- View general user details and statistics (PIN, phone number, cell carrier, user group, IMEI, device model - and much more)
- Export user results to XLS for manipulation within Microsoft Excel
- View Handheld operating system, device model, IT Policy distribution
- View server client license keys
- View server details like message statistics, SRP status and more!
- Stop and restart BlackBerry related services on the BES server
- Create your own customized SQL based reports and share them with other BerryStats users
- Grant only reporting role to a user, Helpdesk, or full BerryStats admin roles to domain user groups
- Authenticate to BerryStats using Windows AD via LDAP
Web based user administration
If you have installed the BESUserAdminClient utility (part of the BES Resource Kit) from RIM, you can do even more!
- Add/delete users from the BES server
- Assign IT policies to users, or users to groups
- View device details (installed applications & modules)
- Send PIN/Email messages to your users
- Reset device password and owner information
- Set activation password
- Resend servicebook and peer-to-peer keys
- Enable/Disable email redirection
- Granularly select/deselect which user administration functions you wish for your Help Desk staff to have...
NEW! Now in version .56 and above you can allow your end users to set their activation and device passwords (and other options) if need be using integrated LDAP authentication. Saving your helpdesk valuable time and money.
Features LDAP integration with AD for three pre-defined localized user roles - Admin/HelpDesk/Reporting (everyone else is categorized as 'self-service')
- BerryStats supports Enterprise, Small Business and Professional Editions of BlackBerry Server versions 4.0x and above.
- A SQL Server account with read permissions against the BESMgmt database
- LDAP authentication enabled for self-service and domain based user group roles
Web server requires:
- ~11 Mb available disk space
- IIS version 5.x or above (Windows 2000+) with server paths enabled
- User administration requires that the BESUserAdminClient service is installed (version 4.1.x or above) - all BES servers you wish to administer must have the BESUserAdminService installed.