Take a drive to beautiful Berne for a delicious wood-fired pizza. Pizza orders are taken between the hours of 5-8 PM each Wednesday night, but the grounds will remain open until all pizzas have been served and enjoyed by guests. In addition to delicious pizza, musicians perform starting at 6:30 PM on our outdoor stage. Here's some additional information you should know:
1. Pizzas are served on the box with napkins. If you prefer plates, bring your own.
2. Think picnic! There are some picnic tables on the grounds, but many guests bring their own lawn chairs or blanket. Some even bring pop-up camping tables.
3. Pop and water is sold on the grounds, but you are welcome to bring your beverage of choice, including beer or wine.
4. There are some outdoor lawn games for families to enjoy, but many families bring a lawn game or board game to play while waiting. We have a lot of green space to enjoy.
5. We prefer cash! We do not accept credit cards.
6. We have a Facebook page! For regular information updates, photos, and customer comments, "Like" us on Facebook!
7. Typically, we have six or more pizzas on our menu: basic cheese, pepperoni and sausage, and several specialty pizzas that we rotate every few weeks. Pizzas typically cost between $16-20.
8. Pizza is cooked rain or shine! Entertainers play rain or shine! Don't let the weather scare you away! We have indoor seating, if necessary, and pizza can be taken to-go if preferred. We do not take call-ahead orders.
8. Berne Wood-Fired Pizza is a fundraising endeavour for the Zwingli United Church of Christ, Berne, MN. All profits go to support the church and chosen charities. We thank-you for your support!
FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION AND UPDATES, FIND US ON FACEBOOK! Click Here!