INDUSTRIAL DIAPHRAGM PUMPS : JOHN DEERE 2011 HYDRAULIC PUMP.
Industrial Diaphragm Pumps
- (Diaphragm pump) A diaphragm pump is a positive displacement pump that uses a combination of the reciprocating action of a rubber, thermoplastic or teflon diaphragm and suitable non-return check valves to pump a fluid. Sometimes this type of pump is also called a membrane pump.
- (diaphragm pump) A type of positive displacement pump in which the reciprocating piston is separated from the solution by a flexible diaphragm, thus protecting the piston from corrosion and erosion, and avoiding problems with packing and seals.
- A pump using a flexible diaphragm in place of a piston
- (diaphragm pump) A pump in which a flexible diaphragm, generally of rubber or equally flexible material, is the operating part. It is fastened at the edges in a vertical cylinder.
- Designed or suitable for use in industry
- having highly developed industries; "the industrial revolution"; "an industrial nation"
- of or relating to or resulting from industry; "industrial output"
- Having highly developed industries
- Of, relating to, or characterized by industry
- suitable to stand up to hard wear; "industrial carpeting"
industrial diaphragm pumps - BrandTech 731200
BrandTech 731200 230V CEE Plug ME4C NT Dry Chemistry Diaphragm Pump
The 230V CEE plug ME4C NT dry chemistry diaphragm pump is suitable for many laboratory tasks, vacuum filtration, degassing, solid phase extraction and many other tasks. Ultimate Vacuum: 52Torr (70mbar) Free Air Capacity: 73lpm (2.6cfm). The ME4C NT has been completely redesigned for even less noise and vibration than its predecessor. Operation at ultimate vacuum produces decibel levels comparable to a quiet, face-to-face conversation. The Vacuubrand pump is engineered for performance, with flow rates as much as 40% higher at working vacuum level than competitive pumps with similar free air capacity ratings. Like all Vacuubrand chemistry-design diaphragm vacuum pumps, the ME4C NT vacuum pump has flow paths constructed of materials with excellent corrosion resistance, such as PTFE heads and diaphragms. The Vacuubrand chemistry-design diaphragm pump eliminates the misting, handling, and disposal of contaminated oil associated with rotary vane pumps. Typical service intervals are from 10,000-15,000 hours - years in many applications! 230V. Per each. BrandTech #: 731200.
Industrial Process Filtration System
This is a one-of-a-kind industrial process system for Henkel Corporation designed and built by IAS. System includes diaphragm pump, stainless steel pump, automatic backwash system with custom programmed Allen Bradley PLC automation system, and PermaBead filtration System.
Top cover is off
top diaphragm is a bit dry