3.Cardiovascular Endurance: The ability of the heart, lungs, blood vessels, and blood to work efficiently and
5 Health-Related Fitness Components
1.Muscular Strength: The ability of muscles to lift a heavy weight or exert a lot of force one time.
2.Muscular Endurance: The ability to use muscles for a long period of time without tiring.
to supply the body with oxygen.
4.Body Composition: The combination of all of the tissues that make up the body such as bones muscle, organs and body fat.
5.Flexibility: The ability to use your joints fully through a wide range of motion.
6 Skill Related Fitness Components
2. Balance - The ability to keep the body in a steady position while standing and moving.
3. Coordination - The ability of body parts to work together when you perform an activity.
4. Power - The ability to combine strength with speed while moving.
5. Speed - The ability to move all or a part of the body quickly.
6. Reaction Time - The ability to move quickly once a signal to start moving is received.