Pierre cardin diamond watch - Watch free and full movies online - Watch brother and sister.
Pierre Cardin Diamond Watch
- Pierre Joseph Arthur Cardin, PC (June 28, 1879 - October 20, 1946) also known as Arthur Cardin was a Canadian politician who quit the cabinet of William Lyon Mackenzie King over the issue of conscription.
- Italian-born French fashion designer known for his use of geometric forms and motifs, completely ignoring the female form. Also known for his space-age designs and use of avant-garde inspired forms.
- Pierre Cardin, born Pietro Cardin, is an Italian-born French fashion designer, who was born on July 7, 1922, at San Biagio di Callalta near Treviso.
- In extended and metaphorical use with reference to the brilliance, form, or hardness of diamonds
- A precious stone consisting of a clear and typically colorless crystalline form of pure carbon, the hardest naturally occurring substance
- A tool with a small stone of such a kind for cutting glass
- a transparent piece of diamond that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
- very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem
- rhombus: a parallelogram with four equal sides; an oblique-angled equilateral parallelogram
- a small portable timepiece
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- Secretly follow or spy on
Pierre Cardin model in a Fashion Show.Brazilian Magazine:O Cruzeiro,October 1967.
Pierre Cardin - Estilista/Artista Foto: Pedro Dias Assist. Simone Albuquerque
See also: swiss army watch dealercitizen watches womeniwc portofino watchswiss railways watchwatch dealsbond street watchbest looking mens watchesskagen watch strap replacement