B E N S C O®
VARIABLE SPEED - REVERSING
For your personal safety, READ and UNDERSTAND before using.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Note: Wear ear and eye protection while in use. Objects may strike eyes causing injuries. Prolonged exposure to loud noises may cause hearing damage.
GENERAL SAFETY RULES
Read and understand all instructions. Failure to follow all
instructions listed below, may result in electric shock, fire and/or
serious personal injury.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Keep your work area clean and well lit.
Cluttered benches and dark areas invite accidents.
2. Do not operate power tools in explosive
atmospheres, such as in the presence of
flammable liquids, gases, or dust. Power
tools create sparks which may ignite the dust
3. Keep bystanders, children, and animals
away while operating a power tool. Distractions
can cause you to lose control.
1. Drill Overview
2. Inserting a Bit
· Slide bit into the chuck jaws after opening the chuck. Counterclockwise to open, clockwise to close.
· Hand tighten only, with supplied chuck key.
3. Forward / Reverse Switch
Located on handle, thumb switch labels: “F” is forward, “R” is reverse
4. Trigger Operation
Pull trigger towards palm to activate; trigger is pressure sensitive. (0 - 1500 rpm)
Attach handle to sleeve and tighten bolts in desired position (0-359 degrees)
b. Perpendicular Drill Fitting
· Attach fitting to sleeve and tighten bolts.
· After attaching bit, place outer plate on surface to drill, then plunge drill towards surface with a linear motion.
B E N S C O North America:
1 Industry Plaza
Buffalo, NY 14223