MAKEUP TABLES - MENS COSMETIC - PRESSED POWDER MINERAL MAKEUP.
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- (table) a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
Bellevue Cinerama, Amsterdam - Projection Booth
The makeup table in the booth. I once had the pleasure of using it. By itself, the table is nothing special, but I was very happy to be able to spend some time alone in the historic booth. I was putting together a selection of vintage chocolate-bar commercials from my 35mm collection, to be screened before Tim Burton's CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY, not at this site, but in the art house Filmhuis Griffioen I volunteer at.
The Makeup Table
Angie Leete, dressed as a dead cheerleader, gets into her bag as Ivy Chou, costume designer, mends a costume at Coronado Park before shooting "The Curse of Milhaven."